Wednesday 14 January 2015

52 weeks

This year, I have finally decided to do the 52 weeks photography challenge! 

I have wanted to do one of the photography challenges for absolutely ages now, I was very lucky that my Santa this year got me a tripod and a camera remote which I felt I needed the most to be able to start of with this project.
I have been researching challenges, and I had no idea there was soo many out there! So I've decided 52 weeks would probably suit me the most right now as I've been working hell of a lot, and doing one project per week seems doable:)!
Then, there was alll those themes to choose.. So I've mixed it up a little bit. I've got different themes for each week, which I chose, however some of them I might spend more than a week on if I feel like there's more potential for them(and ofc have some ideas in my head), on top of that. I want most of my themes to have person/people involved in it, at least parts of body in some ways, plus I want to concentrate on the things I'm grateful in life and basically try to adapt all these three things in every weeks project!
I have started this blog to be able to share my journey, my photographs through those 52 weeks. Plus maybe some of my old photoshoots and other things I have done/do in between.  I already have Flikr where I post most of my photos, so I'm going to leave a link to it and to my facebook page, which I've not used in a very long time but will be returning there with updates and new posts!


https://www.flickr.com/photos/karolinanana/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kay-Ska-Photography/818876374808790?ref=aymt_homepage_panel




No comments:

Post a Comment