Thursday 15 January 2015

1st week; 'Beginnings'

This week, the first week of my project, the theme was beginnings. I had a lot of ideas in my head at the start of the week, but just ended up going with one of them. & even though the final thing worked out completely different than I had in mind.
Firstly, I got some daffodils as they've always reminded me of the new year, the spring time, and how I used to watch them grow outside my grandmas flat every year while living in Poland. I then decided to get more flowers and mainly use them in this weeks theme. I love having flowers around me, the colours, the smells and watching them grow. Which I used as my 'beginning'. 
The flowers blossoms, it's the beginning of their life as a full grown, beautiful flower, some of them will reach their full potential but some of them never will. 
I wanted to concentrate on the blossoming part though, and how it reflects our lives. Unlike flowers we have a lot more time to 'blossom'. But the beginning is the most essential part of it, which usually proves to be the hardest part as well. & a lot of times we need an excuse like the New Year to start the things we've wanted to do. For me, this blog is one of them, which I really do intend to stick with, and photography which I haven't had much time for at all, but now I'm going to make it more compulsory for myself, as I just love doing it.

So, here's my photos from this week project:)





 


Flikr
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment